- No weapons, real or fake.
- Skirts must be appropriate length (no higher than finger tips when student's hands are at their sides).
- Tops must not be revealing or expose cleavage.
- Morph suits are not allowed
- Masks are not allowed
- Students must wear closed toe shoes.
- No costumes that depict gangs or any type of drug reference
These items are in no way a complete list. They serve only as a guideline. School staff shall be the final judge on the appropriateness of any costume. Any costume deemed inappropriate by school staff will result in the student having to change into PE clothes. Eagles if you have a question about your costume, you must ask Dr. Ventura or Mrs. Melgar before October 20th.